Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Title: School Girls From Hell 2: Pegged Bitch (September 13th 2017)

Description: Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves decide this bitch is opened up from the fucking machine and ready to take a good pounding from them. The girls are naked, and their tight young bodies make the young boy Steve even more weak. He listens to what they demand, and bends over taking their cocks in both his holes. Kenzie slaps him across the face with her big black cock, and is a real bitch as she demands him to suck her off. Evelin just can't stop smiling, loving how deep she can get her cock into his slut hole.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 524 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 123.3 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Title: Inessa: My Initials On His Cock! (September 13th 2017)

Description: She accepts his total submission. The joining ceremony she performs is brutal back whipping, also with a riding crop until his back is red like a crawfish. The highlight of the ceremony starts when she holds her branding tool in the flame and when she prints her initials in the middle of the slaves cock!!! Unfortunately - for him - this is not done in one step, she makes him scream with pain every time she stamps the hot metal on his vulnerable skin.

Size: 242 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent - Cruel Canes (September 13th 2017)

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 455 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 54.6 MB

Title: Long leather gloves JOI (September 13th 2017)

Description: So gorgeous and such a long pair of leather gloves! Let me slip in to these luxurious blue gloves, slowly and watch your cock getting harder. Now focus on my gloved hands, sexy voice and follow my instructions to jerk yourself off to them.

Format: WMV
    Size: 157 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: The leather bootfucker part 2 (September 13th 2017)

Description: What a lucky boot bitch! With his cock trapped between his Mistresses leather boots, he gets to cum and release himself on to their sexy footwear

Size: 143 Mb

Download:

Title: BP - Alexa Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 1) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD In this half of the clip, andy is teased by Alexa, Amadahy and Lindsey. Towards the end, Amadahy and Lindsey leave to change their outfits and andy is left all alone with Alexa. This is the part of the clip with three teasers. For full clip description, see complete version.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 657 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 234.3 MB

Title: BP - Alexa Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 1) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD In this half of the clip, andy is teased by Alexa, Amadahy and Lindsey. Towards the end, Amadahy and Lindsey leave to change their outfits and andy is left all alone with Alexa. This is the part of the clip with three teasers. For full clip description, see complete version.

Size: 657 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 234.3 MB

Title: My Denied Tiny Dick Crossdressing Sissy Faggot Cuckold (September 13th 2017)

Description: Mandy Flores

I have all sorts of plans for you in your new life as my sissy bitch! You will serve me, my girlfriends, and my lover. Just get used to being my teased and denied bitch. I'm going to give you nothing in return for all the services that you do for me. Are you peeking up my skirt at my pussy? Get a good look because you'll never be good enough to touch it or taste it, much less fuck it. Not a chance in the world! Because your dick is so fucking tiny! I'd never let it near my perfect pussy.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 512 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 96.4 MB

Title: BBC Fag Wannabe

Description: This little bitch is so desperate to suck black cock it's hilarious. I have him practice sucking my black lady-cock to prepare him for the real thing. I get him to beat off, cum & eat it to get used to being a cum guzzler. Lots of Dominant, humiliating dirty talk.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 351 Mb

Download:

Title: Anny & Sue S

Description: Dominant ladies Anny and Sue spit all over their slaver. They take turns spitting on his face and into his mouth. This loser's totally at their mercy and has to open his slave mouth again and again to take the ladies' spit and swallow it. Extreme spit domination with a lot of spit from both ladies.

Duration:
    Size: 179 Mb

Download:

Title: GODDESS SEPHORA - GODDESS ANAIS - SLAVE BOB - CHILLING OUT WITH OUR SLAVE BY THE POOL - BRONZAGE ET LARBINAGE A LA PISCINE - PART 1

Description: The weather is sunny despite some scattered clouds, the temperature is hot, summer is coming and it's good to get some sun, Anais is nude on a tanning bed when suddenly Sephora arrives on Bob's shoulders, this guy who needs no introduction is not just a masochist but also a foot fetishist.

"slave, give me my sunglasses"

"slave, lick my feet"

"slave, open your mouth and suck my toes"

Bob doesn't need to be told twice, he only has eyes for Sephora's infinite legs and delicate black feet, the Caribbean girl loves to get her little footsies worshipped especially by white slaves and she particulary wants to show Anais how her slave is a well-trained and very obedient bitch.

You dream of becoming a good slave? You desire to belong to an Ebony Mistress? You love tanned feet? This video is for you.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 1624 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 262.5 MB

Title: Entertainment For Two Sadists (September 14th 2017)

Description: "We need some entertainment" Goddess Kendra says. Goddess Brianna calls over the bitch boy from the corner and they decide they will be very entertained hooking him up to the fucking machine and stretching both of his holes. They shove their fingers in his mouth and see how much it will stretch. "You're holes belong to us, bitch!" Kendra says. "Let's break him in!" says Goddess Brianna. The bossy and demanding women hook him up to the fucking machine and stretch his pathetic mouth and pussy for them.

Size: 696 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 295.5 MB

Title: Glenn King's POV - Nikki Delano

Description: Nikki Delano's BIG ASS AND BEAUTIFUL FEET IN YOUR FACE!

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 557 Mb
    Resolution: 4096x1536

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 156.2 MB

Title: Stretched Balls

Description: The slave is waiting for the mistress with a mouse trap on the cock. She gives him even more pain by whipping the cock head. Then she kicks the balls from behind. Very painful when the tip of the boots digging into the vulnerable flesh. She whips the balls, squeezes and stretches them like crazy... Length 9:10 minutes

Size: 172 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Title: My Pet Punching Bag - MP4

Description: This thing isn't of much use for anything else at the moment so I decided it might make a good punching bag for a quick work out. I was right! Only thing is it makes way too much noise and moves around too much when I punch its flabby gut over and over. I'll have to strap it down a little tighter next time. Maybe if I kick its balls hard enough it'll stay still long enough to actually get a quality work out in. I swear, training these things is a lot of work!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 545 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 144.6 MB

Title: Slavetrainig - Teil 3

Description: Miss Courtney zu Gast im Studio Avalon.

Size: 148 Mb

Download:

Title: St Dunstan's (part 1)

Description: It's another day at St Dunstan's and the students would much rather be outside enjoying the sunshine than stuck in a boring classroom. But the opportunity to get up to mischief soon presents itself when Mr Nicholas and Miss Warburton make a special announcement. St Dunstan's needs to raise money for a new school minibus! Filled with enthusiasm the students come up with lots of ideas. It's not long before they are left unsupervised to get on with it - giving them the perfect opportunity to misbehave.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 342 Mb
    Resolution: 768x576

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 342.1 MB

Title: School Girls From Hell 2: Caned (September 15th 2017)

Description: Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.

Size: 795 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 393.4 MB

Title: Paris Trains Her Husband Part 2: Foot Licking Cuck (September 15th 2017)

Description: Paris Knight now has her submissive husband and her stud in collars and she decides to lay back and masturbate. She shows both of the men her gorgeous wet pussy. She tells her husband that if he really wants to save their marriage, he will do exactly as she says. She makes both men lick her gorgeous feet and toes while she cums over the control she has over them both, even the stud.

Size: 563 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 162.3 MB

Title: BP - Alexa Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 2) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD In the second part of this clip, Alexa teases andy. She sits full-weight on andy's face and rides him to orgasm while he is denied a climax of his own. For full clip description, see complete version.

Size: 653 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 252.3 MB