Junior Member Array
    Snow Sakura [uncensored] [ENG]

Snow Sakura [uncensored] [ENG]

Game type: visual novel eroge with various choices and endings (and various chicks to have sex with) + one special story when you'll clear all other endings
    Compressed filesize: 429 MB
    Decompressed filesize: 693 MB
    Compression type: 7zip
    Tested on: CPU: Intel Dual core, GPU: Asus based on ATI chipset, Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3 - works fine, sometimes laggy (don't know why)

How to play:
    1. Download and extract the file with 7zip, mount the .iso file in Daemon Tools.
    2. Install the game and play it.
    3. Fap with all your might!

My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment? Sakura split.part1.rar Sakura split.part2.rar Sakura split.part3.rar

Thanks for download my file. Let's go to my topic everyday to get the newest and hottest hentai game!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement