Junior Member Array
    Ef:A fairy tale of the two [censored] [ENG]

Ef:A Fairy Tale of the Two [censored] [ENG]

Game type: visual novel eroge with various choices and endings (and various chicks to have sex with), but there is only one good end (and you have to do everything properly to get it)
    Compressed filesize: 2,16 GB
    Decompressed filesize: 2,16 GB
    Compression type: 7zip
    Tested on: CPU: Intel Dual core, GPU: Asus based on ATI chipset, Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3 - works fine

How to play:
    1.Download all files from MU and MF. Extract booth files from MF to get a full part .005 (I've had some problems with uploading this file to MU) using 7zip, when its complete extract all files named
    2. Run "ef_Lite_Installer_[nnl].exe" and install the game. After that you can run the game itself.
    3. Fap with all your might!

Amamiya Yuuko, a mysterious girl dressed like a nun, and Himura Yuu, a mysterious gentleman who is somehow attached to the church where Yuuko first appears, are having a reunion in a church during Christmas time. Despite her attire, Yuuko is not affiliated with the church. She always appears generally out of no where, and disappears just as quickly in various places throughout the story to talk with Hiro or other characters and give them advice. Yuuko and Yuu reminisce about the past and remember events of the previous year around the same time at the beginning of the first chapter of the story. Yuuko hints of events that are revealed throughout Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two..

Thanks for download my file. Let's go to my topic everyday to get the newest and hottest hentai game!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement