Senior Member Array
    Thumbs up Exclucive CollecTioN of ALL Story Based Softcore and Hardcore Hot Movies(DOnt Miss)

Exclucive CollecTioN of ALL Story Based Softcore and Hardcore Hot Movies(DOnt Miss)

Here is the thread, where you can find all the Rare Collection of Movies

I try my best to keep your journey with this thread exiting and you will definitely enjoy my hardwork and collection..
    ...for this great Movie this thread..

Your suggestions and comments always welcome..

please repaly if u like the post and plz visit last pages for updates

Pyar Ki Bhool

A Taste of Money (1985)

DVDRip | DviX @ 1678kbps | 29fps | 704 x 473 | English MP3 (192) | no subs | 87min | 1,11GB + 5%

Sex and Fury (1973)

This really is high class exploitation. The cinematography is simply superb, the colorful set-pieces are at times psychedelic;
    audacious juxtaposition is used when various scenes of rape & brutality are underscored with joyful melodies and not to mention
    the generous amounts of sex and violence – what more can you ask for? There are so many incredible scenes here, whether it be
    Reiko Ike’s naked blood-splattered body lopping off limbs in the snow, the mind blowing “torture disco’’, the blasphemous S&M
    session in a church or even the switchblade-wielding nuns that witness it, this is must-see Japanese genre cinema. Highly
    recommended for fans of the Lady Snowblood, Female Convict Scorpion or Girl Boss films.

DVDRip | DivX 1079kbps | 23fps | Japanese MP3 (CBR) | EN srt | 640 x 272 | 1:28:35 | 700 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement